Gmail is a free mail services provided by Google. It have 15 GB of storage, a huge storage for inbox space. We can use gmail like a Outlook, how we receive emails in Outlook from various POP/IMAP email accounts.
Please follow the following steps to configure your inbox.
1. Login to the gmail and click the “cog” the setting on the right side of the gmail inbox.
2. Click the settings then click on the “accounts and import tab”
3. on the fourth row “Check mail from other accounts” and click “Add a mail account”. where you will get the new pop up page with email address to add which you want to access.
4. Enter the email address and click next
5. check the radio button import email from other account and click next.
6. New page will contains the fields for adding username, password and pop mail server. enter the required fields and click the add account, now its done. you will be receiving the emails received on the pop email to gmail.
By default gmail will check the email in each half and hour. Now you are receiving the emails in gmail. Thank you Google for adding this feature in gmail, This option is also available in hotmail as well. Please click here to view for Hotmail/Outlook.